About Me
Name: g3elicious
Home: Damansara, WP, Malaysia
About Me: Gedikz girl is my super cool nickname.. saye sorang2 gedik takpe.. org lain takleh.. pelis gedaut from my life if you are gedikz.. tq
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox



Links



BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Tuesday, December 30, 2008  
 
 
Menci menci
I woke up freakishly early this morning, my body has developed a weird sense of GEDIKZ style, cant watch tv more than 10 minutes cant look at the computer screen more than 15 minutes, i have no idea what i've done in the past life but i surely am having a very delightful living style, as normal as other kids :D

so the conclusion for my daily blog is:

menci ok tak suke bile demam, menci menci sangat, menci to the max

im going back to cyber, tapi abah cam buat2 lupe plak nak hanta anak die kan, tatau terbang ke mane entah

note: ma god exam is in 7 days, satu bende pon tak blaja lagi, ni sume hezry, ika and nan nye pasal, demmit

tag: ika
posted by g3elicious @ 2:05 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home