About Me
Name: g3elicious
Home: Damansara, WP, Malaysia
About Me: Gedikz girl is my super cool nickname.. saye sorang2 gedik takpe.. org lain takleh.. pelis gedaut from my life if you are gedikz.. tq
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox



Links



BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Monday, January 5, 2009  
 
 
Countdown till XM ends
Isnin, "SELASE", "RABU", Khamis, "JUMAAT", "SABTU", the days with super duper gigantic caps are the days i have to go thru h3ll, im not saying that I am fully prepared, but yeah I am ready to take the challenge, all my exams start at 9am, i have to admit i am definitely not a morning person, i have no idea how i am going to get up for tomorrow's test, im fucking nervous

Nervousness creeping over my cold body, i feel sick, cough, yeah im sick, cough again, im not gonna take any meds, i need to stay awake, coffee, not working, body totally am immuned with the ingredients included in those coffee, need to stay awake, still early, body getting tired, fingers getting slower, mind getting dumber.....................

Staying alive is what i have to do now, all my friends are struggling, why cant i? what is the difference between me and them? they're human, they eat food, they shit junks, they drink water, they sleep on a pillow, so what makes them so special and able to stay awake up till tomorrow? hmmmm............... i can feel the jealousy within me increasing and it is about to explode

note: dont read, its just my mind wandering over some foolish stuff that is running around my head, get out from my head u jerk, fuck need to study, 4 more heavy chapters and im off to bed, need... to... REST
posted by g3elicious @ 11:11 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home