About Me
Name: g3elicious
Home: Damansara, WP, Malaysia
About Me: Gedikz girl is my super cool nickname.. saye sorang2 gedik takpe.. org lain takleh.. pelis gedaut from my life if you are gedikz.. tq
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox



Links



BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Saturday, January 10, 2009  
 
 
Honeymoon
Yeay abish dh exam, ingatkan hari ni boleh jalan2 carik mkn kat cheras, sbb ade org tu nak masak, then last minute cancel, sbb? aku ade masalah yg tak perlu diceritakan, but bcuz of that terpakse la menahan rindu dendam ni :( tapi takpe mase masih byk lagi

This morning i was late for my exam, there was an argument between me and Nan, our first argument made me so devastated and thank God we settled in a peaceful way, peaceful in a sense of i did not throw any bricks to his face or so forth :D

So today, im just gonna waste most of my time playing Ran Online, that is my salvation and i have nothing else to do, saye rindu awak, saye syg awak :)

note: feel so empty inside :(
posted by g3elicious @ 6:19 PM  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home