About Me
Name: g3elicious
Home: Damansara, WP, Malaysia
About Me: Gedikz girl is my super cool nickname.. saye sorang2 gedik takpe.. org lain takleh.. pelis gedaut from my life if you are gedikz.. tq
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox



Links



BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Wednesday, February 11, 2009  
 
 
Valentine's Day Countdown
Honestly i dont celebrate this crappy day but somehow its fun to hangout with ur love ones and ur friends as well, so my tummy and i have decided to go lepak-ing kat TGIF this saturday ngan my other friends, so kiteorang nak buat double date, yummy mummy betul, he told me its his favourite lepak-ing place, ive never been there, i know its expensive, memandangkan kami masih student abg la yang kene tanggung kos pemakanan kami :D cayang awak muaks2

Sem ni dah start and its my second week, im still in my oh-so-lazy-mood, same goes with my other friends, but they're still going, i've been skipping alot of classes, this is just my way, the first few weeks i'll be the laziest monster in the world, then lepas tu struggle until the end of the trimester, thats why im suchhhhhhhhh a "BRILLIANT" girl :D, abg promise me kalau dpt 1 A = rm 500 ekkekee jgn tarik balik janji tu, susah tu nak dpt A hohohohoho

Sangat seronok saye memandangkan Sabtu ni jugak will be our 2nd month anniversary, he makes me so happy, after the whole broken down relationship ive been with the past 6 years, finally ive managed to stay alive and being happy with my tummy, walaupon kite mcm kopi dan susu, thats what makes this relationship so yummylicious, mix em together u get the best drink ever

Hari ni nak gi buat rambut, semua ditanggung halal oleh abg, jap lagi claim balik, sry abg budak2 kecik mmg la takleh pegang duit byk2, nnt abis ^_^ the money u gave me pon dh habishhhh, mane pegi? masuk tummy~ mkn byk2 utk jd hepi, ok gtg frens dh tunggu, salon time bebeh muahahahaha

p/s: tummy tido byk betul ><"
posted by g3elicious @ 10:55 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home